So, unless you have a fully grown money tree in your backyard (if you do, please send me your address), you can appreciate any and all avenues to save a buck. Whne planning an event, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of the big day and forget that you will have to spend some money to have some fun. With that said, I’d like to give you a few tips to ease the pressure on your wallet.
1. Consider a less popular day…yes, Saturday is not to be your first choice.
2. Be selective. Resist feeling obligated to invite the whole world, remember that you will have to feed these folks.
3. Keep it simple. Uncomplicated , classy decor and uncomplicated, delicious food.
4. Make arrangements as early as possible. Avoid waiting until the last minute to book any travel and lodging.
5. Hire an event planner. Surely this was expected to be on the list 🙂
Whether you decide to hire a professional planner or not, it is important to know where your money is going. Hopefully these tips will help you get (and stay) on track.