I’m a big fan of lists; office to-do, groceries, errands, etc. I take the most joy out of crossing things off my list as I get them accomplished, and I’m not above a singular celebration when my list is complete. Considering every envent brings its own bucket list, I’ve been thinking about the events/tasks I’d like to accomplish before I “kick the bucket” with respect to event planning. I hope to start crossing things off very soon:
1. Bachelor party
2. Take a floral arranging course.
3. Beach event (I’m talking lanterns, linen, and limbo…)
4. Donate my services for an Operation Shower event
5. Shadow Preston Bailey for one day
6. Make the 2013 Female Veterans Stand Down an even bigger success
7. Have a zydeco band on speed dial, for whenever I feel like dancing 😉
8. Golden anniversary party
9. Coach more small business owners on how they can increase traffic through events
10. Hand the reins of a successful small business to my child
So there it is…. wish me luck!!!!!